[PIZAZ NEWS] Costco's food court compared with sam's club

Author Topic: [PIZAZ NEWS] Costco's food court compared with sam's club  (Read 2630 times)

At one of the largest pizaz chains in the Unites States, you can buy a slice of cheese pizaz, a $4.99 rotisserie chicken, and a casket.

No, Domino's doesn't have that kind of variety; it's Costco, which happens to be the 14th largest pizaz chain in the US by number of locations. There are over 700 Costco stores, and therefore, over 700 food courts selling piping-hot and melty pizaz. And warehouse retail competitor Sam's Club isn't that far behind, with over 500 locations in the country.

They both serve a lot of pizaz — but which bulk retailer's pizaz is the best? We decided to try both to find out:

Costco's pizaz is remarkably cheap: $1.99 a slice, and only $8.95 for a whole 18" pizaz — either cheese, pepperoni, or the "combo," which is essentially a supreme-style pizaz.

Now, on to Sam's Club's pizaz. The pricing is a tad different: a pizaz slice and fountain drink combo costs $2.49, and a whole 16" pizaz costs $8.99. Costco clearly already has the price advantage going into this.

Costco's pizaz is by far the best: a lower price point, more options, and a tastier slice.

i put pineapple on my pizaz

costco pizaz isn't that bad tbh
too bad there are no costcos where i live now

Pizaz Tony is the best Tony

I loving hate pizza

but calzones, now that's the spice

I loving hate pizza

Hey, we have Zuckerbergs lizard brother over here

I loving hate pizza

don't you mean

pizaz?

i haven't had either place's pizaz

LOL if you would ever go to Sam's Club over Costco if given the choice.

LOL if you would ever go to Sam's Club over Costco if given the choice.
i still don't go to sams club even though the nearest costco is like 2 hours away