petition to make kidalex90 ban on sight

Author Topic: petition to make kidalex90 ban on sight  (Read 2367 times)

read the title and make up your mind

yes because hes ugly and i dont want to see his ugly face lol

couldnt agree any more than that

we rly didn't need this thread while there's already an active drama on him

well this is kidalex90 not kidalex

we rly didn't need this thread while there's already an active drama on him
yeah but petitions always work to get people banned..... right??

im going to elaborate on my original point and presume you said this because you think I'm derailing it. your drama sucks. it's nothing but a pointless add-on to simpleton's well revised and organized drama. you know petitions for banning people have only worked once: against the nigerian cunts. badspot actually banned them because they were causing serious issues to the master server's latency and spamming the forum for a uncountable a number of times over a period of years. you knew from the start this petition wouldn't actually garner the banning of officerzach. petitions are a low effort way to kick a dead horse. if you actually have complaints and suggestions towards zach you should be posting in the original drama
replace red spy with darth and officerzach with kidalex and I think applies well

oh boy here comes damp to do the same stuff

wtf no he's speaking the truth
honestly all ur doing is just making the side who's against him look worse

does your drama not suck??? do you actually have anything to add besides a strawme poll?? will you ever respond to my original post with and actual basic logic and reasoning?? no!!! you know why?? because your instinctively passive aggressive with your posts and insert yourself in any drama you find!!

theres a major difference between officerzach and kidalex: one actually stirs up stuff and attempts to antagonize communities while the other one is just plain handicapped. Even if there is already a drama you couldnt go wrong holding a vote even if the odds of it working are really low

theres a major difference between officerzach and kidalex: one actually stirs up stuff and attempts to antagonize communities while the other one is just plain handicapped.
doesn't matter here, still applies. there's already an active drama going on
Even if there is already a drama you couldnt go wrong holding a vote even if the odds of it working are really low
yes you could actually
honestly all ur doing is just making the side who's against him look worse

theres a major difference between officerzach and kidalex: one actually stirs up stuff and attempts to antagonize communities while the other one is just plain handicapped. Even if there is already a drama you couldnt go wrong holding a vote even if the odds of it working are really low
hey buddy I don't prefer kidalex like most forum goers but just because he's xxx% more of an starfish doesn't automatically mean his chances of getting petition banned go up. it also doesn't give a chance to dissolve all effort normally involved in making a drama. not that there is specifically some unsaid rules to making a drama, but come prepared like your about to pop into debate club

also if your going to make a god damn petition to ban someone atleast have the loving decency to make it look and sound serious. your poll's questions and answers is a playful joke and describes how unsuccessful this petition will be in the first