I have a 3D printer (dollamancy in progress)

Author Topic: I have a 3D printer (dollamancy in progress)  (Read 12887 times)

Got my model made - still got to think about the best way to print it to minimize supports

edit:
I'm going to see if it'll print upright. Upon first glance it looks like the screw profile will be over the 45 degree limit, but watching the print path shows me that it might actually be ok:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 11:18:46 PM by Darryl McKoy »

My beach umbrella screw head came out better than I thought it would.

Took me 2 tries to get the diameter right, but the finished product fits perfectly over the base of the umbrella (doesn't wiggle at all). I'm going to use superglue and a couple of rivets to affix it. Really happy with the result.

My beach umbrella screw head came out better than I thought it would.

Took me 2 tries to get the diameter right, but the finished product fits perfectly over the base of the umbrella (doesn't wiggle at all). I'm going to use superglue and a couple of rivets to affix it. Really happy with the result.
ooh cool! what printer are you using?

ooh cool! what printer are you using?
Flashforge Creator Pro

No complaints with it so far. Most of my difficulty has just been in the modelling pipeline - not used to having to make all my models perfectly manifold and the scaling between blender and my 3d printer program has been a bit confusing at times.

right, my prusa stopped working

during the auto bed height calibration at the start of every print, it senses the first two points fine, but one the third it goes down just a little bit then stops and gives the error "bed height levelling failed", after which I am forced to restart the printer.

In addition, my z-motors are out of sync and go out of sync within seconds of finishing z-calibration.

I have no idea what could be wrong and if someone could tell me that would be great

nvm, I ran diagnostic with the incredibly helpful prusa tech support crew and they found out the problem was my pinda sensor is broken, so they're shipping me a new one for free! very nice of them to do that, I won't be able to use the printer until it gets here though

nvm, I ran diagnostic with the incredibly helpful prusa tech support crew and they found out the problem was my pinda sensor is broken, so they're shipping me a new one for free! very nice of them to do that, I won't be able to use the printer until it gets here though
yaaaaa
ok ok, when the printer is fixed, try printing the blockland wrench l m a o

yup yup

I was running out of ideas anyway and the wrench should be quite easy

print some of your anime girl models or your tank models

When it is fixed, print the blockland printer.

Print the Blockland Spray can

Then Print the Blockland Mr.Wiggles =)

when its fixed print a 3d model of nibbler from futurama onto your desk
then maybe a blockhead

lmao it's been 20 days the new sensor was supposed to arrive today but UPS forgeted up so it's coming tomorrow instead

also my family hates the kazoo so it's working great
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 06:17:27 AM by Pompmaker2 »

Then Print the Blockland Mr.Wiggles =)
all other requests are irrelevant this is top priority