McZealot is in the emergency room

Author Topic: McZealot is in the emergency room  (Read 6151 times)

i mean is it really so hard to not be a dipstuff?
basic human decency is surprisingly rare
especially here

uhhh
mvzealot is a puppy confirmed?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 07:14:43 PM by Boomsticks Alt »

At least there wasn't a tear in your stomach wall. You had me worried there for a second. Get well soon!

it never ceases to amaze me how some people who post stuff on the internet have some sort of expectation that because their issue is important no one can make fun of them

Must have been one bad trip

Welp, I'm released from the hospital. They aren't gonna do an appendix removal surgery so I'm just taking meds for a while. Little wobbly but I feel fine now having been bathed in chemicals.

Welp, I'm released from the hospital. They aren't gonna do an appendix removal surgery so I'm just taking meds for a while. Little wobbly but I feel fine now having been bathed in chemicals.
nothing a little medical marijuana can't fix

Normally since your loving appendix burst, they'd remove it in surgery along with cleaning out the bile inside your abdomen

so did your appendix explode or what

so did your appendix explode or what
pretty much

get well soon op

Please stay positive and power through this. Good luck and stay safe please

If it's ruptured, that's stuffty since it's definitely gonna need to come out. Fortunately they can do it endoscopically so your recovery should be pretty easy.

ok but what did they do to fix it?