Author Topic: CTRL W will not work.  (Read 2177 times)

Whenever I try to drop an item, it doesn't show up on screen, but it's still in the slot. When I come back to the same item, it's still there, visible, good as new. Please help me.

Is CTRL+W bound to "drop item"?

Missing some information here.

Is this on your server only or does this happen on other servers? Do you have other client addons installed?

Missing some information here.

Is this on your server only or does this happen on other servers? Do you have other client addons installed?
It happens on only my server, and I don't have client addons installed. I know for a fact that drop is also bound to CTRL W.

It happens on only my server, and I don't have client addons installed. I know for a fact that drop is also bound to CTRL W.
You might have an addon that disables item dropping. You should go through your server preferences because it might be there. I know some weapon shop systems do this.

Nope. Not that, I  can't find any shop relaated things.

Nope. Not that, I  can't find any shop relaated things.
have you tried removing all of your addons (except for default ones) and starting it up to test it?

I have this same issue and i remember fixing it. I believe it's a server add-on that does this. I'll try testing add-ons so both of us can solve this issue.

It's definitely a server addon, it's trying to figure out which one

Yeah, default lets me drop stuff, so it's an addon.

Yeah, default lets me drop stuff, so it's an addon.
Have you figured out which one is causing the problem