Author Topic: Should I get a 2ds, save up for a new 2ds/3ds xl, or skip?  (Read 1651 times)

I'm thinking about buying a laptop charger for 20 or a 2ds for 60.
What I have is 67 dollars.
What should I do?

normal 2ds is garbage
Garbage with the exact same specs as a normal 3ds.

Just buy a switch, the 3DS is gonna die soon anyway.

ngl if you have no working laptop charger if any at all you should just buy the charger and save up for the ds. dont get me wrong the 2ds was amazing but i'd get the charger if you need it

ngl if you have no working laptop charger if any at all you should just buy the charger and save up for the ds. dont get me wrong the 2ds was amazing but i'd get the charger if you need it
this actually

Just buy a switch, the 3DS is gonna die soon anyway.
Yeah but it's not like the backlog of games on the system are gonna be going any time soon

Buy the laptop charger. a 2DS is the stufftiest out of all the DSes. You're better off saving up for a 2DS XL.

Don't get the XL. Every XL model (DSi XL, New 3DS XL) I've had has broke on me at least somehow. You're better off getting the older model.

Don't get the XL. Every XL model (DSi XL, New 3DS XL) I've had has broke on me at least somehow. You're better off getting the older model.
ive had the DSi XL and 3DS XL each for multiple years at a time and neither have broke in any way

Yeah but it's not like the backlog of games on the system are gonna be going any time soon
Unless you track down the physical copies, and download the Updates, DLC, and what ever else...
that backlog shrinks considerably.

Some games won't even play if they aren't up to date with DLC, patches etc...

The way Nintendo has been handling their online services after each new system is pretty disgraceful, but
the truth is that the precedent set proves that Nintendo Will shut down the store sooner than you may think.

Unless you track down the physical copies, and download the Updates, DLC, and what ever else...
that backlog shrinks considerably.

Some games won't even play if they aren't up to date with DLC, patches etc...
What games might I ask?

Buy the laptop charger. a 2DS is the stufftiest out of all the DSes. You're better off saving up for a 2DS XL.
I had a dslite. Think I can take this on