blf, how do you deal with acne

Author Topic: blf, how do you deal with acne  (Read 2617 times)

All I did was constantly wipe my cheeks and forehead on my sleeve (out of habit, plus my sweat solidifies into flakes which is gay) and whenever I showered I just scrubbed down with soap and washed face along with using nails too lol

I have scarring as forget but hey acne is disappearing

I just scrubbed down with soap and washed face along with using nails too lol
oo lord hav mercy i might as well not have a face if i ever did this

oo lord hav mercy i might as well not have a face if i ever did this
hey it hurt like stuff but my acne almost entirely disappeared in under 6 months lol

all I have rn is scarring real loving bad on my left cheek, worth it for no more facial pain

It's always a gamble with using products for stuff like this luckily I've never had to deal with acne as other aside from a few small isolated instances. For buying products especially in this case beauty/personal I suggest using the EWG skincare cosmetic database. It has information on certain chemicals, possible carcinogens of beauty products and possible allergic irritants may contain which may or may not affect you. it has a very vast amount of information on a lot of products. https://www.ewg.org/skindeep/

drinking plenty of water replacing my pillow case every 2-3 days cleared up any breakouts for me, although i never had bad acne

simple:

I just don't get acne   :cookieMonster:

« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 04:02:06 PM by Defendor »

Get big brother money and buy some tazorac.

You don't you either survive it or die

i dont bother dealing with it

i get noticeable acne only on occasion

most of the time my skin is pretty clear

never had spots, just gently clean my face with a wash cloth morning and evening

I just wash my face a little every day and I only have a few spots.