How active is this game?

Author Topic: How active is this game?  (Read 3050 times)

yooo, been awhile. I started playing back in 2010 I believe. Been almost a year since i've been able to check out whats going on with this game. Sadly I see no new updates have come out. If you guys don't remember me, I helped run CBMHosting service, it was a free hosting service for this game. On average how many people still play this game? I kind of want to get some time and play for nostalgia purposes lol. This game was so cool and still is. Just wish it was still being updated. It has so much potential.

hey! long time no see. i definitely remember cbmhosting
i still have a notepad file with my really old ftp info for the server lmao

it just wont die!
isnt this the 2000th time someone has said this

This game was so cool and still is. Just wish it was still being updated.

why would you update a finished product

finished? yeah sure

o hey Mango, welcome back. Yea the game is pretty much the same, but cool to see you back!

Welcome back my friend, it's been a long time. We still have about 100-200+ active users (in-game). How have you been?

finished? yeah sure
you mean to imply that the game is unfinished? at what point would you consider it finished, then? should badspot spend his entire life working on this lego building game?

I don't expect any updates and think the game has been good value for money, but lets not pretend that the only reason he hasn't pushed any updates is because the game is finished lol

man what's with all these users from like 4 or 5 years ago coming back all of a sudden it's freaking me out

i dont know, maybe some things like uhhhhh
bug improvements
new content
making people that hate its forums leave already
plenty of more reasons

I assume that Blockland has anywhere from 100 to almost 300 active players based on stats from Steam and Glass