Albums you can listen to without skipping a track

Author Topic: Albums you can listen to without skipping a track  (Read 1157 times)

Albums that are just so good you don't skip a track, I'll start:

Tupac - The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory (This is by far my favorite Tupac album he has ever made, everything about it is perfect)
Kanye West - Graduation
Kendrick Lamar - DAMN. (I can listen to this anyday and it never gets old. the song "LOVE." get's a lot of hate but I don't see what's wrong about it)
Kendrick Lamar - Good kid maad city (never gets old)

I think that's it in terms of the ones I know

GNR - Appetite For Destruction
Metallica - Master Of Puppets
Metallica - Ride The Lightning
probably more i cant name rn

endless by frank ocean
college dropout by kanye
twin fantasy by car seat headrest, old and new
the ooz by king krule
night school by neon indian
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 10:39:55 AM by hootaloo »

bat out of hell
Time by Electric Light Orchestra

ziggy stardust and the spiders from mars
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 12:58:56 PM by CharlesSpeaking »

OK Computer if you aren't a big B with a little P and don't skip Fitter Happier

OK Computer if you aren't a big B with a little P and don't skip Fitter Happier
ya this one too actually, my favorite radiohead album that ive had a good listen to

albeit I still skip a handful of songs on the last album, but it's an album I'll skip less songs on through than other ones.

OH also lovlier other's effort but that's only 4 songs
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 11:05:10 AM by Badger »

Just about anything I listen to already. Notably, TesseracT's Altered State and Uneven Structure's Februus are both albums where songs either flow into eachother or are a part of a "larger song" (gapless). Skipping songs in it would be a disservice to the experience.

Some of Yes's albums are really nice to listen to during long road trips. Led Zeppelin II is also mostly comprised of really good songs. As far as EDM goes, I would have to say Pendulum's Hold Your Color album had the least bad tracks, a lot of memorable noteworthy tracks that I can work out to without having to skip anything.

Nekrogoblikon - Stench
Nekrogoblikon - Power
Blind Guardian -  At the Edge of Time

deadmau5 > album title goes here < like this album is fantastic from start to finish, I don't know what it is about it honestly but its just AAAAHH

the only album that matters