2 (40%)
rda
0 (0%)
sub-ohm
1 (20%)
rta
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: vaping?  (Read 2670 times)

If you're just not into smoking in general, I can understand where you come from with this. But I can at least promise you vaping is a lot less raunchy then cigars or cigarettes are.
but you're still basically destroying your body with nicotine lol. its extremely unattractive and not even cool at all

i hang around people who smoke and vape and they all stink and have various gum issues because nicotine basically does that. if you're one of those people who uses nicotine-free vapes you're basically being pretentious
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 03:37:32 PM by thegoodperry »

I can appreciate people who vape over people that smoke cigarettes or cigars because why would I want to smell that stuff around when you can be smelling lemon meringue pie instead.

I don't vape but my favorite game is to ask people what flavors they are vaping because you never know. Maybe its cherry smoothie or maybe it's chocolate banana ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

but you're still basically destroying your body with nicotine lol. its extremely unattractive and not even cool at all

i hang around people who smoke and vape and they all stink and have various gum issues because nicotine basically does that. if you're one of those people who uses nicotine-free vapes you're basically being pretentious

i only use nicotine-free juices because i like the flavors. don't think i'm being pretentious because i'm not; i don't flaunt that i vape.

I actually don't use nicotine when I vape lol. I get judged a lot cause people say "why get nicotine free that ruins the point, you get no buzz from that". but again that's just my personal preference. Just know that I'm not a disrespectful vape user like most users typically are from what I've experienced, such as those who just do it to seem cool or what not, I just do it cause its diverting to me.  

every time you vape a baby dies

i only use nicotine-free juices because i like the flavors. don't think i'm being pretentious because i'm not; i don't flaunt that i vape.
I actually don't use nicotine when I vape lol. I get judged a lot cause people say "why get nicotine free that ruins the point, you get no buzz from that". but again that's just my personal preference. Just know that I'm not a disrespectful vape user like most users typically are from what I've experienced, such as those who just do it to seem cool or what not, I just do it cause its diverting to me.  
but if you like the flavor why not like, buy a pack of skittles? or drink a soda? or maybe have like an actual fruit or eat whatever flavor you're getting lol. Its like going to a supermarket and seeing a bottle of apple-flavoring sitting right next to a bunch of fresh, crisp apples. why not just buy the apples? they're probably cheaper too

even without nicotine its clearly some kind of addictive unnecessary behavior

If you're just not into smoking in general, I can understand where you come from with this. But I can at least promise you vaping is a lot less raunchy then cigars or cigarettes are.
ive had a total of one smoke and one vape before and the cigarette is so much more tolerable. vaping is worse secondhand, not to mention much worse for your body

vaping is worse secondhand, not to mention much worse for your body

not arguing that it isn't bad for you, but you can't argue vaping is worse than smoking lol

but if you like the flavor why not like, buy a pack of skittles? or drink a soda? or maybe have like an actual fruit or eat whatever flavor you're getting lol. Its like going to a supermarket and seeing a bottle of apple-flavoring sitting right next to a bunch of fresh, crisp apples. why not just buy the apples? they're probably cheaper too

even without nicotine its clearly some kind of addictive unnecessary behavior
Well skittles and soda are very sugary so they can do dental harm and cause people to display addiction-like symptoms i.e. a sugar crash. They are probably not much better than vaping, so I don't really see the point in splitting hairs over people's vices lol. Apples are the best choice in this situation though, I love apples

side note: when I was typing skittles I almost typed esketit by mistake

Well skittles and soda are very sugary so they can do dental harm and cause people to display addiction-like symptoms i.e. a sugar crash. They are probably not much better than vaping, so I don't really see the point in splitting hairs over people's vices lol. Apples are the best choice in this situation though, I love apples
nicotine is a lot worse than sugar IMO. sugar causes short term dental issues that go away if you practice oral hygiene but nicotine causes long term dental damage through gum disease and bad breath and other stuff. of course sugar can lead to diabetes but that's in like extreme cases out of moderation.

not splitting hairs over vices i just dont understand the point of nicotine free vaping. if you're looking for flavor you can easily get it from a much cheaper and less socially-offensive way

side note: when I was typing skittles I almost typed esketit by mistake
holy stuff i thoguht that only happened to me

its a diet cigarette thats what vaping is

I've seen plenty of hipsters while wandering around downtown and all of them smell like ass aside from the ones who are vaping so keep it up, vapers.

not arguing that it isn't bad for you, but you can't argue vaping is worse than smoking lol
well i uh just did so btfo

vapings gay some students did it on the playground a few weeks ago