Can someone explain to me why I can’t get a girlfriend?

Author Topic: Can someone explain to me why I can’t get a girlfriend?  (Read 3219 times)

I don't get why females can't appreciate my loving 272.727 kg body. Clearly my superior intellect should woo any female, but they only go for sub 100 iq chads.

I have better hand to eye coordination than other gamers and normies. But yet, I get rejected a proper romantic relationship by a Stacy whore super slut who only eats raw Chad eggplants. I guess nice guys always finish last.

Oh yeah, to those who disagree with me, you are just normies who love females. Luckily, my waifu is extremely loyal to me, and appreciates my intellect and groomed whiskers. That is why I purchased 10 body pillows of Shiki no Shak-Shak. Shak-Shak is truly a god-tier waifu for supporting me to the very end.

Also, being plump is demanding. My mother prepares me 5 hot pockets every morning.  Sometimes I get an extra pocket if I've thrown away my piss jars. During that time I usually make love to Shak-Shak. After that I train my mind by playing league of legends. Dora 2 is for trash normies. Sometimes I play overwatch too, but only Dva as she is janese.  Now as you excuse me, I've got my Bitcoin to look after.

jesus forget, triple digit kilograms
brother can you even look at your richard when you look down??

i only drink human breast milk. i get a girl pregenant every 5-6 months, wait until she starts producing milk and then start pumping. i get the kid aborted 6 months into the pregnancy everytime. i have the schedule synced up perfectly so i always have at least one girl producing milk at any given time. "but what about costs?" says the uneducated. i, an intellectual, explain that you pay about $3-4 for a gallon of milk. i use (at least) 2 gallons of milk per week (drinking or putting it into food). if i bought my milk from my local grocery, i would end up spending around $150 on milk every 5 month period. heres the kicker: it costs nothing to nut in a bitch. what about the abortions? health insurance covers it, meaning it comes at no cost to me. i am literally getting gallons of rich, high quality breast milk at absolutely no cost. my women are cream of the crop. they love me. i am their dairy master and i run the dairy scene in my town. ive considered opening up a business and selling this, making a profit out of my milk business. maybe in the future. maybe down the road. for now? my bones remain strong.

i would have a kid and when they're bad i would make them sit in the fetus room

what the forget is kg?

what the forget is kg?
its the weight measurement they use in countries that use monopoly money

Hey blfs, I'm going to crush your hopes and dreams now. When I was 26, I met a 17 year old girl at a rave and promised to get her some drugs she was really after. Shortly afterwards, she recieved it in the mail. Months later, I went onto become her lovemate. I acted really nice. I am a bit lanky and am not a wizard with words, but I made her think I was a nice guy. Long story short, I'm living with her now and have been for 5 years and I now rape her everyday. Don't waste your breath on "tits or gtfo". She's still only a kid and I think it's fantastic.