Can someone explain to me why I can’t get a girlfriend?

Author Topic: Can someone explain to me why I can’t get a girlfriend?  (Read 3218 times)

what the forget is kg?
Kilograms

272.727 kg is 601.2601138 lbs

272.727 seems oddly arbitrary, is this an ARG? Or is this literally just some copypasta from 4RedditChan?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAA AAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiii iiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiii iiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnn nnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....qui te wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPP PPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP PPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm.. yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiii iffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPP PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT TTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

put a loving biohazard warning on that post

this thread needs to be chucked into the nearest wood chipper then incinerated

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiii iiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnn nnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....qui te wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPP PPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP PPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm.. yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiii iffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPP PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT TTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….
when you get an erection

This thread

Please drop the bombs now

sounds like a personal problem

i only drink human breast milk. i get a girl pregenant every 5-6 months, wait until she starts producing milk and then start pumping. i get the kid aborted 6 months into the pregnancy everytime. i have the schedule synced up perfectly so i always have at least one girl producing milk at any given time. "but what about costs?" says the uneducated. i, an intellectual, explain that you pay about $3-4 for a gallon of milk. i use (at least) 2 gallons of milk per week (drinking or putting it into food). if i bought my milk from my local grocery, i would end up spending around $150 on milk every 5 month period. heres the kicker: it costs nothing to nut in a bitch. what about the abortions? health insurance covers it, meaning it comes at no cost to me. i am literally getting gallons of rich, high quality breast milk at absolutely no cost. my women are cream of the crop. they love me. i am their dairy master and i run the dairy scene in my town. ive considered opening up a business and selling this, making a profit out of my milk business. maybe in the future. maybe down the road. for now? my bones remain strong.

I'm still proud of this post

« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 06:54:44 PM by HooperScooper »