[news] kanye west said some stuff and people are upset

Author Topic: [news] kanye west said some stuff and people are upset  (Read 9994 times)

He's not wrong with what he said.

can i get a quick rundown on the situation please?

Kayne bows to the Bogdanoffs

i wish i had dragon energy..

kanye stans on Self Delete watch

I think political artists don't understand that you don't have to label everything.

It amuses me that conservatives always feel so insecure and under attack

Funny thing is watching a lot of his fans throw childish rants over kanye having a different political opinion and having his wife tell them to chill out. If Kim, that's right, if Kim Kardashian has to tell people to chill out over something this mundane that should tell you something. I don't really think conservatives are the ones who feel so insecure and under attack as you say in this case.

I don't really think conservatives are the ones who feel so insecure and under attack as you say in this case.
No, they definitely are

I don't like how Candace Owens is getting propped up as a major figurehead after the stuff she pulled with that private investigating website. Seems like a really easily toppled castle people are building around her.

No, they definitely are

sounds like you are just looking for something to complain about that isn't even the issue.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 11:49:02 PM by nomnomnom777 »

sounds like you are just looking for something to complain about that isn't even the issue.
not really no