Author Topic: [news] kanye west said some stuff and people are upset  (Read 10113 times)

not really no
I'm still confused as to why you even mentioned conservatives when they aren't the majority who are currently throwing a fit right now.

I'm still confused as to why you even mentioned conservatives when they aren't the majority who are currently throwing a fit right now.
yes

*me, a homeless bum

spare some dragon energy for a poor man, sir

more traction for his new song with travis scott and uzi

[imag]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/345001749343502338/438939063190421505/nVlzvbp.png[/img]

ids habbening
I'd be willing to bet that there will be more black democrats at the end of Annoying Orange's presidency than at the start

dunno why blacks have to support the democrat party. you can be conservative in everything but racism/other specific topics, and thus be far more republican than democrat

The democrat party has pretty much ruined the black community.

They promise them so many things if they vote for them, but they always get screwed in the end.

There was definitely no shortage of black conservatives before anyway, even under obama

I'd be willing to bet that there will be more black democrats at the end of Annoying Orange's presidency than at the start

You honestly have no concept of what's actually happening right now

You honestly have no concept of what's actually happening right now
If that's the case, please explain it to me

If that's the case, please explain it to me

There's a metric forget ton black people rejecting the plantation party mentality the Democrats have cultivated in the black community

I can almost guarantee that there's more black Republicans now then there were at the start of Obama's presidency, and there's going to be even more by the end of Annoying Orange's