BLF plays Civilization V [Turn 16: The Wonders of Agriculture]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: BLF plays Civilization V [Turn 16: The Wonders of Agriculture]  (Read 8648 times)

man I was getting so excited but no DLC is gonna be a complete deal breaker for a lot of people. missing all the good stuff like religion, ideologies, culture, trade routes, world congress, basically everything that made civ v from a mediocre entry to a favorite among civ fans.

u can get the complete edition for like $10 from g2a

ignore this. this isn't a multiplayer game. it's a voting thing. DLC's arent that big of a deal
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 04:49:53 PM by communistsquared »

man I was getting so excited but no DLC is gonna be a complete deal breaker for a lot of people. missing all the good stuff like religion, ideologies, culture, trade routes, world congress, basically everything that made civ v from a mediocre entry to a favorite among civ fans.

u can get the complete edition for like $10 from g2a

Perhaps i'll wait until i can somehow get ahold of them and then try this again.

Meh, forget it. I'll wait till i have the dlcs, considering what little money i have goes to ensuring i'm fed i can't guarantee it'll be quick.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 06:05:10 PM by lord techno »

I have re-opened the topic seeing as i can't really get the DLCs. It'll just have to be dealt with.

I will be starting the game tomorrow.

whos hosting?

wait nevermind its not the actual game

Game settings have been input. Options which tied were chosen based on a random number generator at Random.org

Civilization - Japanese
Map Type - Random
Number of Civilizations - Huge
Difficulty - Prince

The decisions of our civilization will be determined based on the most popular suggestions.
The first turn will begin shortly.

I have re-opened the topic seeing as i can't really get the DLCs. It'll just have to be dealt with.
i must have totally misunderstood this then lol. I thought it was gonna be a group game.

if it's gonna be all of us voting for one nation then it's really no big deal that there's no DLC cause it's a totally different and more complex experience anyways. seems like a fun thing to do.

Talk about making a mistake. Selected the wrong thing.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 11:06:39 AM by lord techno »

pottery as always and move unit one right to the hill

also do monument. in my opinion way more worth it than scout early early game

agreed^

we also need spicy city names. miss me with those default names
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 04:50:56 PM by communistsquared »

Pottery and Monument for sure.

Can we get a poll of default vs custom city names?

Can we get a poll of default vs custom city names?

On it.

A poll has been created.

lets play civilization revolution

stuffty start only wine to help us