Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: BLF plays Civilization V [Turn 16: The Wonders of Agriculture]  (Read 8193 times)

your right because our main lux is gonna be whales, I dont know why whenever I get tundra setup I always rush science

if you don't pick sailing or mining you have chosen poorly

I'm back from the hospital. Next turn coming up.

How Cultured (also land)

Research  
We are currently researching Mining. We will research Sailing afterward.

Produce
We are currently training a Worker

Military Orders
Our only milita is a Spearman

Our spearman has begun scouting the southern shores, the findings are most pleasant.

We have uncovered another island just south of our own, as well as a source of Sheep!

We must now adopt a social policy.

If we adopt Tradition, our border expansion rate will be greatly increased as well as increasing the culture of our capital. This tree will greatly befit a small, defensive empire.
If we adopt Liberty, each city we found will be given 1 extra culture. This tree will greatly befit rapid expansion.
If we adopt Honor, our military will deal 33% extra damage to barbarians, and we will be notified from the getgo of barbarian encampments that appear in any previously explored territory. Furthermore, we'll gain culture for each barbarian unit we kill. This tree will greatly befit a militaristic empire.

most definitely tradition. our food production is garbage right now

oh god

not to fret, we can easily defend this island from land invasion if it comes to that. lets focus on coastal defense and small colonization of the island for rn

the island itself is a deterrent in that no one would want it in the first place

Tradition.  You're on an island with no food.

most definitely tradition. our food production is garbage right now

Tradition.  You're on an island with no food.
Like an north korean.

Frigid Discoveries

We have discovered ice! We are on the edge of the antarctic!

Research 
We are currently researching Mining. We will research Sailing afterward.

Produce
We are currently training a Worker

Social Policy
We have adopted the Tradition social policy.

Military Orders
Our only milita is a Spearman

Our spearman has searched the southern shore and discovered ice, indicating our position is very near to the antarctic.
We can send him to scout the northern shores, or return him to our city to defend or garrison.
Or just tell them to commit Self Delete  :cookieMonster:

start having the spearman explore all clouds they can really around the island until they can disembark with optics

the island itself is a deterrent in that no one would want it in the first place

Well japan is scarce in natural resources, even so, they handled it pretty well.