Bot Invulnerability Events

Author Topic: Bot Invulnerability Events  (Read 2086 times)

This adds two new output events for bots:

• SetInvulnerability - Sets whether or not a bot is invulnerable.
  • ToggleInvulnerability - Toggles whether or not a bot is invulnerable.

Pretty self-explanatory.

>>> DOWNLOAD <<<

Invulnerable as in cant be killed, right?

Invulnerable as in cant be killed, right?

can't be damaged or killed

nice
now we can have unstoppable bots with banhammers

Event_setInvincible does the same thing and works for the player too. Also, why is there both setInvulnerability and toggleInvulnerability? There really only needs to be the one event that can toggle it on/off

Event_setInvincible does the same thing and works for the player too. Also, why is there both setInvulnerability and toggleInvulnerability? There really only needs to be the one event that can toggle it on/off
toggle toggles it, set sets it. its important if you have a bunch of events applying to the same brick and want them to set the bot’s invulnerability regardless of its current state

ex: three bricks you can click, first two setting the bot to invulnerable and the third turning invulnerability off. you cant do that easily with toggle only, youd have to do some janky stuff with relays or printcounts.

I still think this is a lot better then just using the other event, tbh I don't recall the other one ever working for bots.

Also, why is there both setInvulnerability and toggleInvulnerability? There really only needs to be the one event that can toggle it on/off
Quick guys, let's delete setEventEnabled

I still think this is a lot better then just using the other event, tbh I don't recall the other one ever working for bots.

Ive been using it on bots for a while. Im pretty sure it works, otherwise Im going insane...