Who needs to be banned?

Author Topic: Who needs to be banned?  (Read 84901 times)

deus ex, for his own good. the time he takes on the posts in this forum could be better used if he spent it doing irl stuff imo.

lol
you literally dont do anything besides deny how much you hate this forum and be a cunt

1. verification
2. raccooner

ordered from most to least bannable in my opinion

1. verification
2. raccooner

ordered from most to least bannable in my opinion

racooner has always been an starfish but hes not really bannable

unova's ears must be on fire lmfao

you literally dont do anything besides deny how much you hate this forum and be a cunt

hey dude i thought you left

#1 dont ban electrk and #2 why did you copy and paste 5 people in twice

:|
this just in: man realizes he isn't as popular,  as he thought

dunno what i did to most of yall but i choose CaptainCrunchCereal because all the dude does is post images that are barely censored/cropped of research thinking it's funny

dunno what i did to most of yall but i choose CaptainCrunchCereal because all the dude does is post images that are barely censored/cropped of research thinking it's funny
its almost as if............... you dont read anything people say.......................... ..........................

oh yeah this guy too

and maybe darth cause he needs to take a break from posting. though not a permanent one. maybe 6 months.

kidalex
verification
zach