Author Topic: Who needs to be banned?  (Read 87592 times)

no offense but you did try to forum Self Delete just last year
this was only for the summer holiday which i specifically stated and lived up to i had a multi month hiatus

ugh, i HATE trolls. upvote if you agree! ignore if you love SATAN.
i dont understand this meme

Misread the OP, my apologies.

stop making funn of me buly

please.................... ban tot patrol

as our borrowed time runs out and we inch closer and closer to the forum's final days, supreme ruler badspot grows increasingly erratic and sadistic in the ways he governs us. today it involves him pitting us against one another for his own entertainment, but as the days go by and tensions increase, the consequences will escalate beyond a mere account ban: make no mistake boys, Flash Mob is on the horizon.

when will you ever realize your core attitude and personality is what makes you such a dislikable user. log off. no one wants you here

i dont know drake, and i dont really associate khaz with the degenerates so maybe not every single member

but then again guilt by association
this is a actually great example of when not to assume guilt by association. there are only 5 or 6 members of thot patrol who cause drama on the forum, then a handful who don't really use the forum, and a couple who are really good players.

I can totally understand people's problems with thot patrol cause they do go overboard sometimes. but it's not really fair to make blanket statements in this case. :p

when will you ever realize your core attitude and personality is what makes you such a dislikable user. log off. no one wants you here
its starting

oh yeah, badspot deservs a ban for all the rude behavior ):<<

its starting
help me..... phanto..... i cant resist......

lets get serious for a minute folks..... why the forget would badspot make a poll instead of just banning everyone he doesnt like

lets get serious for a minute folks..... why the forget would badspot make a poll instead of just banning everyone he doesnt like
he wants to see how the community feels about this probably

oh wow i didnt expect this