Who needs to be banned?

Author Topic: Who needs to be banned?  (Read 87517 times)

i keep him drugged in my liberal basement for most of the calendar year. sometimes he gets to come out and eat some dog food during new years
but he would starve, are you making a creepypasta?

what happened to phantos anyways
he kinda just stopped posting after awhile
he is thegoodperry

but he would starve, are you making a creepypasta?
nah he has buckets of lean down there to keep him nourished

Yeah can we give CCC the boot, we've had others banned for cropped research before and it'd be fair to continue to the precedent.

limerick, torin, tlto, kidalex, adrenaline

care to elaborate

^

and captain crunch cereal

nah he has buckets of lean down there to keep him nourished
ah, makes sense, sorry for the misunderstanding...

care to elaborate

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

but why captain crunch cereal

goddamnit............you lured me into the anime thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14WoDHbwO0E
This is how I feel when it's school break time and all the dumb little kids from my school rush outside to eat or play ~.~

darling in the franxx is stuff ill stand by my convictions at least im not a fence rider like some of these people