Who needs to be banned?

Author Topic: Who needs to be banned?  (Read 84891 times)

what the hell are you guys on about?

None of Boltster's posts in either thread say that they're edited

Can Badspot see a post's edit history regardless of whether or not it was a ninja edit? You could provide a link to the post for Badspot to check out

However, people have avoided being banned for posting researchographic material by editing it out of their post, so even if he did, he didn't keep it up for long, so he may not even be banned for it

Can Badspot see a post's edit history regardless of whether or not it was a ninja edit? You could provide a link to the post for Badspot to check out
I'm pretty sure he can which is why I don't get the point behind what they're trying to pull

i nominate the top 3 most frequent posters in this thread

Because he edited the image source so it doesn't show up as a forum edit. People use to do this on blockland all the time. I still see the researchographic image on my end.

I stopped using images directly and started uploading them first to like imgur so I know the images wouldn't change on me.

I quoted the NWB logo one time. Then randomguy changed the image source to a snake and I got banned.

I explained to badspot that the image was off randomguys photobucket account and that he changed it on me to get me banned.

I got unbanned, random guy got banned and the NWB topic got deleted

"god CCC stop posting cropped research"

He still deserves to get banned for it

i come back to see whats going on and i see this wtf

My cache finally updated and the image has changed back to legos.

So it couldn't have been a ninja edit if it would affect the cache.

I quoted the NWB logo one time. Then randomguy changed the image source to a snake and I got banned.
that's actually pretty clever

he gotcha good tho ngl

that also happened with the dibtool drama, where the site's logo was used in the thread, and so the guy changed it to a massive rooster and almost got op banned.

the site that bolster used to upload the image doesnt seem to allow you to edit images though.

not going to quote that but yes that's it