Who needs to be banned?

Author Topic: Who needs to be banned?  (Read 84919 times)

darth this is the "hyper-posting" mode that i was talking about whenever you get confronted

darth this is the "hyper-posting" mode that i was talking about whenever you get confronted
3 posts

ironic

I liked it better when you thought for yourself; you don't have to spam away any thoughtful posting or conversation just because the handicaps who hate you do it. You're not going to get them to hate you less, just the while forum to hate you more.

just saying i was talking to adrenaline because i didnt bother to quote him after you posted

darth c3po can you actually give an argument instead of just spewing ironic everytime you get a valid criticism thanks

darth c3po can you actually give an argument instead of just spewing ironic everytime you get a valid criticism thanks
he cant win because any response he gives whether it be an argument or ironic it's always just "sperg"

i was saying that adrenaline is acting like an ironic dweeb by calling me unfunny even though unfunny is his name
he cant win because any response he gives whether it be an argument or ironic it's always just "sperg"
i have said sperg like once the past 2 months

he has yet to provide an actual response

i have said sperg like once the past 2 months
reread my post

i meant that people call you sperg no matter what response you give

add bolster to the list please.

reread my post

i meant that people call you sperg no matter what response you give
well you worded it pretty stuffty if thats what you intended to say