There was a blockland subreddit and I got drama'd on there apparently

Author Topic: There was a blockland subreddit and I got drama'd on there apparently  (Read 2529 times)

specifically this example: https://pastebin.com/Kp6vk85g
tbh the way steam reviews work needs to be changed, ppl always try to hold games hostage with negative reviews and then just keep playing the game afterwards

also if kalph runs the blockland is horrible subreddit why does he play the game

ill assume this is some obscure discord room
no? its actually a pretty large group, its ran by drendran but is somewhat dead right now

no? its actually a pretty large group, its ran by drendran but is somewhat dead right now
so its obscure then u nerd

so its obscure then u nerd
its not like dead dead because theres like at least 6 messages a day i'd guess

its not like dead dead because theres like at least 6 messages a day i'd guess
eh sounds dead enough

Why? If you dont know by now that Kalphiter is Queuenerd then you either dont give a stuff (which is fine by me) or your servery out of the loop. This has been a thing for literally years.

I'm sorry I'm servery out of the loop.

I have half a life you know

What I just don't really understand is this culture of certain blocklanders that just stuff on the game and have become so anti-blockland yet still play?

Like if you don't like blockland any more, just give it up. Badspot has kept the game running mostly fine for ten plus years, there's nothing more to be done. Let's enjoy it for what it is: a pretty decent Lego simulation of its time.

And not to beat a dead horse, but terrain added nothing that bricks couldn't replace. Just look at all the speedkart maps that people make these days. They work (mostly) fine and if bricks alone aren't enough, like I said in that post kalph called me out on two years ago: use the static shape mod and import your map that way. It looks and works loads better than the original interiors and terrains ever did.

Blockland isn't a perfect game by any stretch but boy if it isn't still just as fun as it was for me ten years ago to just boot it up and build stuff, which, if that's not the point of a Lego game, what else is there?

most of them are just trolls that do it for forget all anyways

What I just don't really understand is this culture of certain blocklanders that just stuff on the game and have become so anti-blockland yet still play?

Like if you don't like blockland any more, just give it up. Badspot has kept the game running mostly fine for ten plus years, there's nothing more to be done. Let's enjoy it for what it is: a pretty decent Lego simulation of its time.

And not to beat a dead horse, but terrain added nothing that bricks couldn't replace. Just look at all the speedkart maps that people make these days. They work (mostly) fine and if bricks alone aren't enough, like I said in that post kalph called me out on two years ago: use the static shape mod and import your map that way. It looks and works loads better than the original interiors and terrains ever did.

Blockland isn't a perfect game by any stretch but boy if it isn't still just as fun as it was for me ten years ago to just boot it up and build stuff, which, if that's not the point of a Lego game, what else is there?

Discourse makes for attention; they obviously crave attention. Not really to hard to come to that conclusion honestly, especially in such a volatile community.