Author Topic: Favorite CityRPG's and why  (Read 2447 times)

What was your favorite CityRP server, host, mod, or city and why was it your favorite? What did they do better than the other servers?
If you have never played a CityRPG and/or don't plan on it, great job! Here's a cookie, congrats!  :cookie:

I've heard Iban's CityRPG v3 was pretty good but I never got a chance to play it. I'd like to hear more about it.
My favorite CityRPG was Wentworth/Diggy's from 2009-2011 just because of how chaotic it was and how challenging it was to get money or move up in your career. The cities were also well-built with a variety in terrain/roads and great builds overall. It was rebooted in 2014 but was mostly dead because of most of the original playerbase leaving.

Block City i guess because it was like the least stuffty/grindy rpg in existence

all others are equally terrible

which one was the one that everyone dissed because the admins didnt do jack stuff
it was bloks wasnt it

Block City i guess because it was like the least stuffty/grindy rpg in existence

all others are equally terrible
Played it, can confirm that the simplicity of the mod and the city added to its authenticity. The Scattered Space forums also recently closed which is a bummer as it was the first server I joined back in 2009.

profitopia because it was the only good one

Oh! Crown's CityRPG.  I managed to do some building in that one.  ... tbh it was mostly boring.  But it was more of just a place to hang out than a place to have fun.
Why?  ... was that the one that didn't have drugs?  I can barely remember.

Oh topic title has a grammar error.  It should be "CityRPGs", not "CityRPG's".
Favorite City Role Playing Game's?  Favorite City Role Playing Game is? Those make no sense.
There is no possession here, and we're not saying that the CityRPG is anything at all.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 10:58:05 PM by Tendon »

Diggy metro rp
Crown city rp
Sylvanor/suburb city rp
Custard city rp
Moppy city rpg
Profitopia city rpg
Yorktown98 city rpg
Pass/jasa city rpg

In no order but Diggy will always be my fav
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 02:27:44 AM by Sylvanor »

col burtons because he let me edit it

mine when it wasn't broken

Vigil, or Vigilante, or Vigor or something, it was V-something and I liked his city, because he had separated it into four districts named after the seasons. Summer was a slummy desert, spring was the most standard area in regards to builds, autumn was restricted to having very nice builds only, and it did, and winter was a restricted area that only the admins or host could go in.

my favourite city rpg hoster was me.
hey that's a little egotistical huh?
because my city rpgs were private and no one joined them.

because my city rpgs were private and no one joined them.

That reminds me of when I used to test my wip CRPG with my ex hahahaha please come back

this is giving me ptsd flashbacks