FREE GAMEFAN DAN

Author Topic: FREE GAMEFAN DAN  (Read 7472 times)

Well I mean two other people necrobumped a thread and got away with it, as people said he must've just thought it was fine but apparently not.
That and the fact that the ban shouldn't have been permanent, his 5th ban was out of his control

The ban should be made temporary and Dan should be given a 6th and a half chance

Well I mean two other people necrobumped a thread and got away with it, as people said he must've just thought it was fine but apparently not.

That and the fact that the ban shouldn't have been permanent, his 5th ban was out of his control

The ban should be made temporary and Dan should be given a 6th and a half chance

someone who has been here 10 years is upset because something they know doing is loving stupid got banned for doing it.

someone who has been here 10 years is upset because something they know doing is loving stupid got banned for doing it.
Again, Conan and some other guy necrobumped but they're not banned, how is that fair?

Just curious, has a ban ever been reversed?
When IP bans were a thing back in the day, if you changed your IP at all or moved houses you were unbanned

Dan said himself that he didn't know he'd be banned for doing that, there's no written rule, and
Conan and some other guy necrobumped but they're not banned

And i'd also like to repeat that even if the 6th ban is a definite perma, the 5th ban was due to bloxcity taking over people's accounts, so it shouldn't have counted and this 6th ban shouldn't have been permanent

Badspot probably forgot about that bloxcity thing because it was ages ago

Again, Conan and some other guy necrobumped but they're not banned, how is that fair?

he probably didn't see it; that's usually what happens

remember when the aot boards were full of utter garbage?  I still can't believe the stuff we got away with in there.  If Badspot doesn't see it, and no one reports it, people can get away with anything.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 12:02:39 PM by Electrk.. »

half the people here that are using the "he didn't know the rule about necrobumping" defense attacked tony and said he should have been banned for his gofundme stunt

Dan said himself that he didn't know he'd be banned for doing that, there's no written rule

enough with this "no written rule" bullstuff

mld, you've been on the forums for almost 13 years.  I'm sure you remember when there wasn't a "too old" limit for topics and people would get banned for necrobumping years-old threads.

it's one thing to necrobump a thread to revive it with more content; it's another thing to necrobump a thread just to be a dumbass.  Common sense things like this don't need to be in the rules.

conan was banned but not permanently

conan was banned but not permanently
i didnt get banned for the bump, i got banned for the bulge. which, i guess, is a different sort of bump

i didnt get banned for the bump, i got banned for the bulge. which, i guess, is a different sort of bump
oh, either way its still a bump lel

you guys are bump in the heads

mld, you've been on the forums for almost 13 years.  I'm sure you remember when there wasn't a "too old" limit for topics and people would get banned for necrobumping years-old threads.

it's one thing to necrobump a thread to revive it with more content; it's another thing to necrobump a thread just to be a dumbass.  Common sense things like this don't need to be in the rules.
I'm well aware of the dangers of necro-bumping and why the 'Too old' error was put in place, but this isn't about me, this is about Gamefandan and his point of view, perspective, side of the story, whatever

People don't understand why someone with a 10 year old account is so mad over being banned and i'm just trying to clarify things

I'm not saying that he didn't do anything stupid, but one of his six bans were not caused by him, so having that count toward his overall bans, thus having him perma banned on this """6th""" ban, is a little unfair
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 12:19:17 PM by Masterlegodude »

thanks for explaining that better

common sense was what i was looking for