Author Topic: dont let badspot collect the 6 infinity bricks  (Read 5609 times)


The entire time I knew Badspot he only had one goal: to wipe out interiors and terrain.

badspot had them all along

but what will happen now

The entire time I knew Badspot he only had one goal: to wipe out interiors and terrain.
badspot had them all along

but what will happen now
kompressor*

ummm... sorry sweetie i already got them


You mean, the Chaos Bricks? I'm going to assume you mean the Chaos Bricks, because if that's what you're concerned about, I've got one of them, right here.


Is that disintegration effect supposed to be funny?

jokes on you guys. i have the mind brick... in my mind

Is that disintegration effect supposed to be funny?
if you have a sense of humor

if you have a sense of humor

I have my doubts, but okay.
Im most likely missing a reference of some kind.

By itself, it's not funny.

its funny if you saw the movie


Is that disintegration effect supposed to be funny?
It's a reference to the Infinity War movie, but it's also major spoilers so if you don't want to be spoiled, then don't look into it