Author Topic: dont let badspot collect the 6 infinity bricks  (Read 5608 times)

I should have prolly guessed. I have no want to see it, so I dont mind spoilers.

I should have prolly guessed. I have no want to see it, so I dont mind spoilers.
google "infinity war deaths," half of these were from disintegration due to one of the charatcers

I should have prolly guessed. I have no want to see it, so I dont mind spoilers.
Spoilers below. The text is transparent, so if you want to spoil it feel free to select

thanos the evil dude collects the 6 infinity stones and then makes half of all life in the universe dissapear

peter parker (spiderman) disintegrates at the end and he turns to tony stark and says "i dont feel so good" and then he disappears forever
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 08:35:10 PM by thegoodperry »

i didnt even get the reference and i found it funny


i dont get it
movie is p good and i dont even like supah her omovies

dont let boltster collect the 6 infinity bricks so he can bomb the blf with pony research


holy hell trogtor you're on a roll

trogtor you little stuff

tbm doesnt feel so good

with a snap of his fingers he can ban half the forums



he's had them all along you fools