what u think?

Good and waiting for yots
12 (57.1%)
didn't like
8 (38.1%)
old album better
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: For Whenever A new Death Grips song is out/ Poorly Made Death Grips Megathread  (Read 7033 times)

this album forgetin rules. it's like an I.L.Y's album that MC Ride commandeered
Yup, I love that they have fully committed to the punk side of their sound at this point. This is one of their best albums imo

don't like YOTS i'll just scurry back to bottomless pit :(

don't like YOTS i'll just scurry back to bottomless pit :(
I like some of the songs in YOTS but i'll prob stick to older albums as well but with some of the new songs from yots

Story Time:
i was listening to death grips
and i walked out
and i had it almost max vol
and there was a bug dude who kills bugs and it just went "YUH" really loudly and he just looked at my weirdly and i just slowly walked out bringing the trash inside walking past him once again and while i was walking i skipped the song and he just stared at me

What are you guys favorite death grips instrumentals? my favorite instrumentals are from money store and no love deep web, some from goverment plates too
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 10:51:59 PM by Boomsticks Alt »

What are you guys favorite death grips instrumentals? my favorite instrumentals are from money store and no love deep web, some from goverment plates too
5D
The Horn Section

if we're talking instrumental tracks

5D
The Horn Section

if we're talking instrumental tracks
i mean instrumentals of any dg songs
 like it can include just instrumental or the intrustmental of songs wit vocal
some r bops ya know

i've literally had this album on repeat for 2 weeks. it's a solid banger.

fave tracks: death grips is online, flies, black paint, linda's in custody, dilemma, stuffshow, the fear, hahahaha, dissapointed

meh: outro (IT'S TOO SHORT OMG)

not so good: little richard (good song ,not a good repeat), the horn section (it was good the first few times but replay value is at a all time low)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 12:24:21 PM by TomTheGeek² »

i've literally had this album on repeat for 2 weeks. it's a solid banger.

fave tracks: death grips is online, flies, black paint, linda's in custody, dilemma, stuffshow, hahahaha, dissapointed

meh: outro (IT'S TOO SHORT OMG)

not so good: little richard (good song ,not a good repeat), the horn section (it was good the first few times but replay value is at a all time low)
pretty much agree

interview and fashion week if those count, the whole albums are cool

o ya i forgot to add since this is not just a YOTS thread

my first death grips album is yots, and its infectious. i hated it at first and now i love it