Pirate forgetaround 2018

Author Topic: Pirate forgetaround 2018  (Read 5432 times)

The unexpectedly popular Ultimate Pirate forgetaround was hosted exactly twice previously, and now it's back!  Explore, find treasure, collect gems, fight other players, or just throw each other off the lighthouse.  It's up to you!

There are several useful commands unique to this server.  Type /commands in-game to see a full list of them.

Screenshots
Click to enlarge.

Credits
Plastiware - General server maintenance, Skullspire Island, Port Town, Pirate Ship, Whore Island, Iceberg, Pen Island
Electrk - General server maintenance, Skullspire Island, Port Town, Nigeria, ???, forgetall, Pen Island
Magus - Hookhand Reef, Cannon Island, Cloudtop Island, The Cutter
Achernar - Boomspire, Whirlpool Lagoon
Skill4Life - Big Bigger Island
Pass - Mt. Smoke Inhalation
Kringleberg - Brumbpo Fortress
Scallywag - Glorp Zoop Island
Conan - Gold Rush Cove
Kyro - Half Moon Isle
Zapk - Snakebite Isle
Pablo - Skulltooth
You - Volcano of the Gods
Vonski - Drokren Isle
9 - Lone Island
Vitawrap - Port Town, various props

Server Info
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 12:15:47 AM by Plastiware »

Here's a download to the music if you want to speed up the loading process:

Music Download
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 11:58:26 AM by Electrk.. »

skill4life watch out

That lighthouse climb always was a killer

So the palm trees look similar to palm trees I made in the past, was that inspiration or something?

I'm so glad this is back. some of the most fun I've had on a BL server in recent years.

looks fun, ill have to check it out!

I came, I saw, I conquered

and then electrk murdered me in cold blood

twas a blast
had a great time finding all the chests n stuff

ah yes now i can relive throwing stuff at people as a caveman

No surprise that bolster ruined this game for me.

Not fun when I spawn with nothing and keep getting spawn killed.

And then chased around the loving map with his hookshot.

I like that you guys added the /pvp toggle, it's good for people who just want to explore rather than dm

If you call spawn killing "dming"
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 01:30:22 AM by King Tøny »

I like that you guys added the /pvp toggle, it's good for people who just want to explore rather than dm

Players need starting weapons.

Right now it's just a bunch of people running around with the most weapons gunning down players with nothing.

Even with the /PVP command. Those players are now abusing the hookshot to rooster block other players from trying to complete obstacles.

Players need starting weapons.

Right now it's just a bunch of people running around with the most weapons gunning down players with nothing.

Even with the /PVP command. Those players are now abusing the hookshot to rooster block other players from trying to complete obstacles.
Or just remove them. When I was briefly there it was basically just spawnkill all the new players who dont know where the guns are until they start doing it too or leave. (i left)