Topsters / Album Ranking Thread 2K18

Author Topic: Topsters / Album Ranking Thread 2K18  (Read 3334 times)

recommend me some hiphop ive been running out lately
Everything's Fine - Jean Grae and Quelle Chris
A Cold Vein - Cannibal Ox
Absence - Dälek
My Ghetto Report Card - E40

the top 2 sections are mainly mixed albums that i enjoy now, while the bottom 2 rows are stuff i listened to during my childhood/as a kid and vgm stuff respectively

i don't really have a whole ranking, i just like a lot of stuff and this is what i like (and technically still like, in the case of my childhood) the most. i guess you could count the top two sections as stuff i like the most and stuff i like a little bit less than the most or something like that
your music tastes loving suck

while i loving hate honno nowadays, i will give him credit for introducing me to ulver

This was actually a pretty interesting exercise because I don't listen to a ton of music lol

Kinda started throwing in soundtracks at the end there

this one is sooo good exactly what i was looking for
it's just a FRIENDLY GAME OF BASEBALL

this is just what i've been listening too recently

notice a trend lol

this is just what i've been listening too recently

notice a trend lol
hey what the forget Replicas by Tubeway Army is one of my favorites. I loving love Gary Numan

This was actually a pretty interesting exercise because I don't listen to a ton of music lol

Kinda started throwing in soundtracks at the end there

BIG IRON ON HIS HIP

the top 2 sections are mainly mixed albums that i enjoy now, while the bottom 2 rows are stuff i listened to during my childhood/as a kid and vgm stuff respectively

i don't really have a whole ranking, i just like a lot of stuff and this is what i like (and technically still like, in the case of my childhood) the most. i guess you could count the top two sections as stuff i like the most and stuff i like a little bit less than the most or something like that
autismcore