GreenBH - Trying to end my forum game for no apparent reason

Author Topic: GreenBH - Trying to end my forum game for no apparent reason  (Read 9780 times)

In the “Press the Button” forum game thread, GreenBH posted on the thread saying that, if he pressses the button, it will break, and from now on no one can press it (since it’s broken). I told him that he just can’t end the game like this, and he said that he can because “””stuff breaks”””. Hm? So what if he went onto the Ban the User Above You game and just tried to end it because “lol the banning ability was removed and yes I can end ur thread haha”. Srsly, this is just plain richardish.

/support

he also did it to my forum game

/support

dude wtf............ why would he do this...... omg.....

/support

dude wtf............ why would he do this...... omg.....
you aren't funny

i dont think ending someones forum game by force is drama worthy but it can be a richard move

/neutral

i dont think ending someones forum game by force is drama worthy but it can be a richard move

/neutral
"Yeah its just a game, why are you so mad?"

Its a richard move sure, but why not did what everyone else did back then with ultracraftgames and just Ban him from the game and ignore his posts and tell people to ignore his actions and such

/neutral

the desert bus oil leaked so it cant move

Its a richard move sure, but why not did what everyone else did back then with ultracraftgames and just Ban him from the game and ignore his posts and tell people to ignore his actions and such

that won't stop anybody from doing it though

OT: dude the button's loving broken man, seriously it exploded

that won't stop anybody from doing it though

OT: dude the button's loving broken man, seriously it exploded
stop abusing your mother credit card.

stop abusing your mother credit card.

but I don't have a mother credit card

but I don't have a mother credit card
did you find yours out of the garbage in a backalley

did you find yours out of the garbage in a backalley

yeah, it was about right next to your avatar in there. place smelled like stuff

OT: this thread is now sick burns thread