GreenBH - Trying to end my forum game for no apparent reason

Author Topic: GreenBH - Trying to end my forum game for no apparent reason  (Read 9797 times)

im so glad all this garbage was removed from off topic section lol.
so spammy and pointless.

no??????? i print screen, paste into ms paint, copy the piece of the image i want to post, and upload to discord.
and no it doesn't resize lmao

no??????? i print screen, paste into ms paint, copy the piece of the image i want to post, and upload to discord.
and no it doesn't resize lmao

I use snipping tool

you should though its better then print screen

why would there be any coincidental font change just because you use different cutting tools

why would there be any coincidental font change just because you use different cutting tools

what

that's not what i'm implying I was just recommending he uses snipping tool instead

GreenBH is so pathetic that he has to fake PMs to make himself feel macho

/support, but not because of him derailing a forum game (which is still a richard move though)

GreenBH is so pathetic that he has to fake PMs to make himself feel macho

/support, but not because of him derailing a forum game (which is still a richard move though)

just wait you guys

i didn't fake them

I could give you my login info but that would probably get my account stolen.

I think discord resized it
how do you get an unknown.png on discord anyways
link to the actual image I uploaded here

here's a comparison between the original image and one datiel sent me (thx datiel)

oh lookie there. My message is here. Lemme send another one with a title called "boob"

oh lookie there. My message is here. Lemme send another one with a title called "boob"

stop guys your gonna get banned wtf

did someone say boobs??