GreenBH - Trying to end my forum game for no apparent reason

Author Topic: GreenBH - Trying to end my forum game for no apparent reason  (Read 9776 times)

how old is greenbh anyway, this dudes been around since 2009

In the “Press the Button” forum game thread, GreenBH posted on the thread saying that, if he pressses the button, it will break, and from now on no one can press it (since it’s broken). I told him that he just can’t end the game like this, and he said that he can because “””stuff breaks”””. Hm? So what if he went onto the Ban the User Above You game and just tried to end it because “lol the banning ability was removed and yes I can end ur thread haha”. Srsly, this is just plain richardish.
the effect of object shows on your brain

how old is greenbh anyway, this dudes been around since 2009

most likely 19 to 22

with a brain of a 8 year old
8 year olds are still smarter than brazilians

I thought you were leaving.

He's savvy enough to rile everyone up, that's for sure. An 8 year old would have been baited into having a meltdown by you losers and gotten themself banned

regardless of whatever happened GreenBH has proved through many other outlets i've experienced/dealt with him on that he's a major pile of stuff

Op is known for throwing handicapped tantrums over minor stuff and is/was part of the “think of exotic ways to torture/loveually abuse/kill grimlock” clique that existed in Queeba’s discord. You shouldn’t take anything he says at face value
because you dont do the same or worst stuff

suuuuuure he doesn't