GreenBH - Trying to end my forum game for no apparent reason

Author Topic: GreenBH - Trying to end my forum game for no apparent reason  (Read 9789 times)

i hacked your computer
LIMER ICK  GET OUT OF MY COMPUTER

i do not remember sending that message

What the forget how did this send?
in the same way as green bh faked my posts

Why are you still here?

regardless of whatever happened GreenBH has proved through many other outlets i've experienced/dealt with him on that he's a major pile of stuff

please explain sire

I think I know why but I wasn't that much of a richard to you lol. you were just confused and thought I was somebody else.
I'm not gonna derail the thread but maxxxx thinks I'm some other guy because he used my name as a joke on a discord server.

but I stopped giving a stuff and moved on.

OT:

just wait here lil buddy

Why are you still here?

I do ask you why are you still here?

reply to this thread if you legally agree that you forget dogs

also felipe that proves nothing

-images redacted-

Nice man. You found the one thing that I regret on this entire forum and it wasn't even posted by me. It was posted without my permission by people who don't care about my well-being.
I already apologized for this but here goes again: I had a minor psychotic break and said hurtful things that I did not mean about this community and Eric Hartman and I am truthfully sorry.

You, however, do not have the ability to apologize because everything about your time on this forum is just embarrassing and toxic. The fact that you haven't been banned yet is truly a Brazilian miracle.

obligatory pls come 2 brazil post