Note

Author Topic: Note  (Read 1324 times)

"As you're walking towards the horizon, (Or north if you're like me in uptown New Dallas,) you would see fights everyday. Very big brawls. You'd see Greasers, or white trash with long, slicked back hair, walk up into a store. You would see either that or a Bro playing rough with some poor kid. Sometimes, you'd even see a mexican dude paying his lease for his shop, called Antonio. He's probably not the type to mess with though - you'd need a pretty solid set of acorns to be able to mess with the dude while he's paying for his stuff.

I'm Darryl Harris. I'm a 14 year old dropout, and man, did I suck at what I just did today. Maybe even worse than Antonio did when he was jumped by a Bro squad... but let's not talk about that.

The thing peculiar bout' this morning though, is that I gained something. A 10 foot long, extendable blade, that seems to come out of my wrist. Also, whenever I go to sleep, I see through the vision of someone else. I know their language, thoughts, recent memories and my memories. They always seem to be from different countries though."
Morning of April 7th, 1964
Current Possesion:
Darryl Harris of New Dallas, 11-23-41-56-11-77
Holstering Extendoblade
What to do?

Ask Antonio what he has in shop, and see how much cash you have.

Ask Antonio what he has in shop, and see how much cash you have.
"Getting into his shop is especially hard for me, but oh well. The dude recently borrowed $10 from me and never gave it back. Such is the way of New Dallas."
NEW!
Specially carved shanks! $19.99
Loaded Heaters Ch-Ch-CHEAP! 50.99
And more!
Come to Antonio's Grease Barrel! We sell stuff so bad that the smell in here is pleasant as a result!
You walk in. "Hey Antonio, any new deals today?"
"For you? Hah. We just got stock in today. Take your pick."
You have $50 of cachingalings.
Stock Inventory:
One Loaded Gun (No License)! $50 if you pay the "Licensing fee"
Knife Polisher $20
Pokemon Platinum $60 with included DSi
A bloody knife. Antonio says the thing is free.
Jaspertm Dog Collar for Captive Dogs - Not Sure I Want This One - Deals! Save! It's loving $10!
Not sure why I came here...

never knew pokemon was around in 1964
Save your cash for now.

never knew pokemon was around in 1964

It's New Dallas. There's a significant plot point that we have not gotten to yet.

is this some sort of autistic video game rp

is this some sort of autistic video game rp
I would suspect

Just save for cash m$neys for now and inspect that giant blade that you have in your wrist like some sort of edgy spiderman.

Just save for cash m$neys for now and inspect that giant blade that you have in your wrist like some sort of edgy spiderman.
You pull out your blade. No... it's not coming out. I don't think so atleast. But, each time you think of anything related to "Blade" there's a searing pain in your head for a second and that's it. You only got it to come out for a second last time...
SHLICK

"Holy forget!" You yell out. There's searing pain coming from your head... but strangely, not from your arm. There's a crimson red substance coming from your wrist, and nose, and all of the sudden the blade launches out, making a crack in the ground below you. Antonio comes over.
"Hey, what's goin' on here kid? We just got done doin' the forgetin' pavement and you gott's to come over and.. kid, what's the big red gash doing in your arm? Who did this?"

You're half tempted to tell him, but the only words that come out of your mouth are, "Blade".
You're smacked right across the head with a gun and Antonio sputters "Holy stuff, we found one, we're gonna be forgetin' rich Christi! They pay good money for these c-"
What the hell do you even do in this situation? All of a sudden, as we go over a bump, i'm out cold. I can still feel a slight pain in my head, though.
Hey
                                                      Yes you..
                        Hey..
                                       Looks like the microchip has been activated.
       All his vitals are functional, but he's suffering from blood loss.
                                                                                                                                                                       Hey
                                                                                                                                   You can't do that to him!!
                                                                                                                                                        What do you think you're doing?
                                                                                                                      Don't insert that stuff!
I was in a different body. Being knocked out is sleep? I never knew that.
Current Possesion:
Kassy Pricer of Warsaw, 22-6-11-46-16-XX
No Weapon - Someone named "Dr. Prince Edwards the Fifth" in some smelly place is about to inject something into you.
What to do?

Try and make out what may be happening. Maybe you aren't where you think you are, and are really just under drugs that have been administrated to you.

POSSES THE DOKTOR and maik him kill his fellow peopls in room and make inject himself with the Weird Stufftm
and save youhself and go home