Author Topic: this youtuber is a loveual predator (heavythesquid)  (Read 5059 times)

go directly to jail
do not pass go
do not collect 200 subscribers

this is why splatoon ocs should be banned from the garys mod workshop

The splatoon fandom as a whole is really loving creepy at times. I've met some people who practically spammed splatoon research in discord chats, and just acted very loveual and creepy, and it didn't sound ironic either. It's because of this that I don't bother finding people to play splatoon 2 with anymore and of course to preserve the purity of my starfish.

so this.............. is the power............. of splatoon players.........

tbh there's quite a lot of good people that play the game that i've talked to over time. this kind of stuff is inevitable, unfortunately.

tbh there's quite a lot of good people that play the game that i've talked to over time. this kind of stuff is inevitable, unfortunately.
no its splatoon so its r*tarded and boring

I'm not saying there aren't any good people in a fandom, but I've met a fair share of creeps and losers within the Splatoon fandom. One instance was when I was apart of a "clan" where this gay dude was the leader and founder. He threatened to delete the entire group and kill himself if this straight guy in the group he was super into wouldn't be with him. The wimp eventually gave in and became a homoloveual with this guy. It was at this point that I said forget this and decided to not get involved in the community, considering most other people in the group seemed to revere the guy, kind of like how Heavy's fanbase revered him. This video really did remind me of that handicapped incident tbh.

Yes, I'll agree with you, there were a decent amount of good folk I met over the years between playing Splatoon 1 and 2, and they didn't seem creepy, but the fact that this community is becoming well known for having creeps and child enthusiasts are major red flags. These same red flags completely ruined the Minecraft fandom.

Splatoon is still an amazing game, definitely one of my favorite shooters ever and I play it almost every day, but oh god the community is very bad at times.

The splatoon fandom as a whole is really loving creepy at times. I've met some people who practically spammed splatoon research in discord chats, and just acted very loveual and creepy, and it didn't sound ironic either. It's because of this that I don't bother finding people to play splatoon 2 with anymore and of course to preserve the purity of my starfish.
I'm not saying there aren't any good people in a fandom, but I've met a fair share of creeps and losers within the Splatoon fandom. One instance was when I was apart of a "clan" where this gay dude was the leader and founder. He threatened to delete the entire group and kill himself if this straight guy in the group he was super into wouldn't be with him. The wimp eventually gave in and became a homoloveual with this guy. It was at this point that I said forget this and decided to not get involved in the community, considering most other people in the group seemed to revere the guy, kind of like how Heavy's fanbase revered him. This video really did remind me of that handicapped incident tbh.

Yes, I'll agree with you, there were a decent amount of good folk I met over the years between playing Splatoon 1 and 2, and they didn't seem creepy, but the fact that this community is becoming well known for having creeps and child enthusiasts are major red flags. These same red flags completely ruined the Minecraft fandom.

Splatoon is still an amazing game, definitely one of my favorite shooters ever and I play it almost every day, but oh god the community is very bad at times.
are you talking about the fish tank

No.
it wasn't a /vg/ group, was it? i played with /vg/ a few times during splatoon 1 days and the people i played with were pretty chill

they did like their squid research though