rage 2

Author Topic: rage 2  (Read 1987 times)

I really liked the first one, even though it had flaws it was still really fun and I feel like this could be a really great game.

really, why?

because playing RAGE 1 i think my opinion correlates to Zero Punctuation's old review on it way back then; animation's nice, gameplay is nice, story was a tad meh, maybe the quests were a bit tacky but i didn't mind. i liked a lot of things honestly despite some annoying things about it. it was a solid, yet not the perfect shooter for me. although i didn't like how i was forced to be in a race, where that was i originally got stuck at progress-wise

as long as id software is developing RAGE 2 i'm not entirely skeptic like most people here and i actually look forward to it.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 05:29:21 PM by Køtt »

they called it rage 2 in honour to the 2 people who finished the first game
i knew i would be famous for nothing

rage was an okay game in pretty much all definitions of the word. there wasn't much to hate, but there wasn't something very distinctive to like either. tbh i'm perfectly fine with that, and i had fun with the mix of vehicle and fps action.

maybe with this one they can come up with a more distinctive feel and aesthetic, and make a bigger impact.