Poll

well do you

with
31 (46.3%)
without
36 (53.7%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: Do you eat your burger with or without the peel?  (Read 4257 times)

I drink my water without the sandwich bag.

here's what you do - you remove the peel and bread that stuff. we're talkin japanese panko. fry up that peel with some panko until you get a delicious, crispy sheet. Then you're gonna want another layer of peel. i've found that out back behind fast food places, they usually leave tons of spare peels there. grab another peel and dice it up, put that in a wok with some vegetable oil and assorted vegetables, let the peel really sink in that flavor. when the peel looks nice and golden brown, drizzle the peel over the fried peel and badaboom, you've got yourself a peel-icious meal! throw the burger away though, it's full of e-coli and stuff.

if you want more food hacks follow me at @scoopthefoodrefugee67

Have you ever had the Banana Burger? No? Well do i have a deal for you. It' s the Premium Banana Burger Deluxe, with no herpes, thats right, no herpes, smothered in swiss cheese and whatever we scrapped off from under this random person's ceiling fan. But wait, there's more, order now and we'll throw in the Banana Burger Circumsizer, absolutely free! That's right, Absolutely free! Don't turn that dial or that stomach, because we're going to double that order, 2 for the price of one! And if you call within the next 5 minutes after I loving vomit, you'll have to clean that mess up, Absolutely free!

The Phone Number is 555-loving-Kill-Me
555-I-Don't-Feel-so-Good

^ me after reading and making this stuff

Have you ever had the Banana Burger? No? Well do i have a deal for you. It' s the Premium Banana Burger Deluxe, with no herpes, thats right, no herpes, smothered in swiss cheese and whatever we scrapped off from under this random person's ceiling fan. But wait, there's more, order now and we'll throw in the Banana Burger Circumsizer, absolutely free! That's right, Absolutely free! Don't turn that dial or that stomach, because we're going to double that order, 2 for the price of one! And if you call within the next 5 minutes after I loving vomit, you'll have to clean that mess up, Absolutely free!

The Phone Number is 555-loving-Kill-Me
555-I-Don't-Feel-so-Good

^ me after reading and making this stuff
youre trying way too hard

you're doing it all wrong

what you do is drive to mcdonalds. you must go through the drive thru. ask for 50 hamburgers, and ask them to hold the buns, patty, fixins, and condoments. they will give you nothing but peels and you wont even have to pay for them.

this burger image is like 2 weeks old why r u so late to everything
Stop Bitching and Moaning :D

McDonald's ew no ew

McD =/= burgers

Do you vaccinate your burgers or no.