Col. Burton - toxic forum vigilante

Author Topic: Col. Burton - toxic forum vigilante  (Read 33135 times)

yall really go outta your way to make just the worst posts possible

yall really go outta your way to make just the worst posts possible
you ever just look at something and just feel bad for it? that's how i feel when i look at any of the following users:
adrenaline
tlto
kidalex90
thegoodperry
torin

you ever just look at something and just feel bad for it? that's how i feel when i look at any of the following users:
adrenaline
tlto
kidalex90
thegoodperry
torin

welcome to the list

titos not that bad, probably looks like im riding his richard by saying this because of the discord call we had earlier lol

titos not that bad, probably looks like im riding his richard by saying this because of the discord call we had earlier lol
that is g*y

every interaction in drama these days seems more like a "who has more friends to back them up" contest rather than a "who's right" contest with a few minor players which are just there to be pests like nix and adrenaline

just like youve said about me many times but phantos made jabs about your dog and you did not continue spamming posts in drama like you did

every interaction in drama these days seems more like a "who has more friends to back them up" contest rather than a "who's right" contest with a few minor players which are just there to be pests like nix and adrenaline
just like youve said about me many times but phantos made jabs about your dog and you did not continue spamming posts in drama like you did
what the forget are you talking about

Hggghh... Ghghhh hhuhh... hruhh.... oh godd....... not again......
HURUUUUUUUUUUUURGHGHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARRRRRRRR
*FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRPPPPP**
*plop* *plop* *plop*
Ghhhh....  hahhaha......... mmmmmm.......
ghehehe...... ughhhhhh my stomach........
HAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH...... RAAAAAAAAAAA
*PLooooooRCHT*
*Plopp*
oh god the hsmell....

welcome to the list
can u switch list to tape so i can sleep at night knowing what happens

don't group me with adrenaline

what the forget are you talking about
see what i mean
don't group me with adrenaline
you both spray out nonsensical self centered bullstuff to get your point across to whatever lackey happens to poke you that day

can u switch list to tape so i can sleep at night knowing what happens
not funny

im sure if phantos had a drama i would have done the same thing

you both spray out nonsensical self centered bullstuff to get your point across to whatever lackey happens to poke you that day
you do the same exact thing when you get cornered except you arent being ironic