Col. Burton - toxic forum vigilante

Author Topic: Col. Burton - toxic forum vigilante  (Read 33242 times)

reminder that adrenaline is dre5567

what happened to the 7651 other titos
Annoying Orange outlawed them

Annoying Orange outlawed them
that son of an whore

reminder that adrenaline is dre5567
i just looked that up and
Dre5567 is a 7 year old little boy.  He has been playng blockland, minecraft and other games for a couple of years now....and is excellent at the games he plays.

He built his own server for minecraft on his own at the age of 6. 

However, being only 7....he may not understand the complete rules and etiquette of the forums.  It would be more useful for all if instead of making fun of him.....to try to understand his position and explain to him what is and isn't proper for this forum.

I understand that having a parent coming in and posting to defend him will more than likely cause some more harassment for him.  However, I do ask....as a parent to please find a way to discuss your issues with him in a manner he will understand.  He truly enjoys Blockland and the forums...and your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
are they actually the same person??

i just looked that up and are they actually the same person??
no dumbass

yes dumbass

lol its funny because its not funny

lol its funny because its not funny
darth youre in hyperposting mode again please stop

Col. Burton is mostless harmless, this is just another one of your petty, low effort dramas :////

Col. Burton is mostless harmless, this is just another one of your petty, low effort dramas :////
whered mostless harmless come from

not funny

what do you mean?

everybody calm down im trying to find an origin of a meme
whered mostless harmless come from

everybody calm down im trying to find an origin of a meme
kidalex misspelled a drama title or something and everyone quotes it now