Poll

Is Random Town (town roles are obscured in the role list) a good idea?

Yes
24 (72.7%)
No
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Celau's Mafia Madness {DOWN}  (Read 16347 times)

didn't expect it to be this popular
been 17/17 for literally 95% of the time i've been hosting
idk if i should raise playercap or not tho

since mafia's main goal is to hide as much information as possible from the town, information collecting roles are not a good match for mafia. it goes against their very core existence, and because of that heretic is a low tier mafia role.

town's expertise is information gathering as well as protection, which is what all the current roles do. any spying should be done for and by the town.

all recruitment and number-doubling actions belong in cult. things like recruiting and reviving corpses increases its numbers, making it a brute force only team.

it's closed boys
hope y'all had a great time, see u tomorrow (probably)

join for real time notifications on server status:
https://discord.gg/KwFTjA5

i habbe complaint

gimme my big mac

new custom MM role:
Pacifist (IF) (Innocent)
The Pacifist is an innocent bystander role that cannot fire their gun, but has 2 lives.
currently spawns at the same ratio as a miller in MM2

also

heretic has been removed in favor of skeptic
doctor and forger spawn rates have been doubled
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 12:05:30 AM by xelau »

new custom MM role:
Pacifist (IF) (Innocent)
The Pacifist is an innocent bystander role that cannot fire their gun, but has 2 lives.
currently spawns at the same ratio as a miller in MM2
Pacifist should appear in cult-only gamemodes. Basically pacifist is the least powerful role on town, beating the former record holding miller. In order for pacifist to be 'useful' to town, they must be shot by an evildoer before the evils shoot anyone else. Or, they could be recruited into cult. I don't know if culting a pacifist returns its gun usage, but im assuming it doesn't and in that case cult basically wastes a whole recruitment on someone who cant even attack.

If pacifist somehow dies during a huge massacre, they won't actually be of any use, because its assumed that most if not all of the other town roles will be dead by the time they respawn, and any other living ones will already understand who is evil by that point and may be hunting / fighting them actively. In that case, pacifist becomes the most annoying burdensome town role. In a game like ATT or Socks, where the necessity to kill is much higher (mafia have to kill) (cult and mafia work against each other) pacifist is mostly useless.

i killed everyone multiple times, people need better reflexes!!!!

it's down, thx 4 playing

we're looking for admins btw
dm me at celau#0270 if interested, you don't have to know anything about MM admining because we can teach you, you just need to be a good/active player

knowing how to administrate is half the battle; being trustworthy and unbiased in their verdicts and administration is the other part

knowing how to administrate is half the battle; being trustworthy and unbiased in their verdicts and administration is the other part
i'm looking for new people who are good players so i can pass on the knowledge of admining