friendly reminder: week 2 of ap tests

Author Topic: friendly reminder: week 2 of ap tests  (Read 1479 times)

IMPORTANT: DO NOT DISCUSS THE FRQ QUESTIONS UNLESS YOU WANT THE COLLEGEBOARD TO TRACK YOU DOWN AND NULL YOUR SCORE

gl all, i'm taking biology and human geo

Took English 12 and Gov last week

when i look the AP english language test i spiked my coffee with instant coffee and kept in with me until the part where you have to write a bunch of essays, where i then drank the whole thing and wrote at Extreme Speeds.

forget the college board. yall tell me all ur questions

lmfao some stupid USELESS stuff in your queue there.
US school system is so loving outdated and inefficient.

have fun being taught by imbeciles on irrelevant subjects

you realize that isn't like, his testing schedule right? this is just a general calendar for all the tests this week. he's not taking all those tests lmao

you realize that isn't like, his testing schedule right? this is just a general calendar for all the tests this week. he's not taking all those tests lmao
sure man, but still my point remains

shhh, you're going to attract the monsters

sure man, but still my point remains
you just said that was his queue. its not his queue. you dont even know what tests he's taking lol

human geo and biology get me both out of ~12 credit hours at the uni i’m planning on going to and they’re actually somewhat fun but ok

you just said that was his queue. its not his queue. you dont even know what tests he's taking lol
he said hes taking ap bio and ap human geo
edit: nvm i was too slow to respond

he said hes taking ap bio and ap human geo
edit: nvm i was too slow to respond
forget I Am A Fool

so wait a forgetin minute tezuni are you tryna tell me that biology isnt an important subject. cmon man. human geo is pretty legit too.

I took AP Calc AB, AP English Lit, and AP US History

Would recommend. I exempted both differential/integral calculus, English I, and the history requirement when I went into college. As an out-of-state student, the fact I've avoided taking these classes should save me several thousands of dollars.

just ap world history for this year. can someone summarize how to write an leq? sounds stupid but I need revision. I know how to do a dbq and saq

just ap world history for this year. can someone summarize how to write an leq? sounds stupid but I need revision. I know how to do a dbq and saq
Albert.io has some really good tips: https://www.albert.io/blog/ap-world-history-tips/

Rise and shine! Testing starts soon (on the west coast)