Author Topic: need help getting reshade to actually look good  (Read 1422 times)

having alot of trouble with reshade and tbh its getting really frusterating trying to get something that looks decent

it would be a huge help if someone could copy and send me their reshade fx to me

im trying to go for something like this

like i said any help is apreciated because im really blind as to what to do when it comes to this sort of stuff :p

holy stuff i beg you what do i do to get that

i will loving give you my house just to get your fx file

edit: all i need to know is what settings you used because i got everything working
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 07:07:03 PM by Soviet Narwhal »

OP image looks like it's using the old reshade mastereffect SSAO, however MXAO is superior so no need to use an older version than 3.0.3 (last reshade version working with blockland, right?). -Fate-'s image is using reflective bump map (RBM) with strong settings.

holy stuff i beg you what do i do to get that

i will loving give you my house just to get your fx file

edit: all i need to know is what settings you used because i got everything working
Lol I removed reshade with the fx file awhile ago sorry

OP image looks like it's using the old reshade mastereffect SSAO, however MXAO is superior so no need to use an older version than 3.0.3 (last reshade version working with blockland, right?). -Fate-'s image is using reflective bump map (RBM) with strong settings.

what settings should i use for ambient occlusion? when i turn it on i get some trippy stuff all over my screen like dirt