What do you consider a normie to be?

Author Topic: What do you consider a normie to be?  (Read 3125 times)

are you ok
No I'm ko

Anime is autism, and i dub thee weeb.
Autoasty.

this thread is a loving wreck

Lol, gotchu all, its just a lego forum.
Imagine caring, lol get beaned yall.

ladies and gentlemen i present to you, master matthew.

one of the brightest minds of the century, master matthew graduated high school at the age of 2 and went on to completely overhaul youtube's server mainframes to bring unbiased media to everyone. At only age 4, he was rewarded 29 consecutive nobel peace prizes, as well as the keys to over 200 cities around the world.

An advocate for high school abolishment, Master Matthew is a firm believer that formal education is an inhibiting factor in the intelligence of humans. His controversial yet accurate standpoint has garnered the attention of world leaders and the scientific community alike.

Here, one of Master Matthew's most well known academic essays is presented:

Although many people are not mentally prepared to receive such a violent and controversial opinion, all around the world can still acknowledge the amount of intelligence and reason behind such an abstract. Master Matthew will, without a doubt,  remain one of history's smartest scientists for generations to come.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 07:51:16 PM by thegoodperry »

MM will literally die if he doesnt make a fool of himself every single day

MM will literally die if he doesnt make a fool of himself every single day
it's like the movie speed except the bus is his brain

at this point your asking to get banned

i'm genuinely concerned that mm is a paranoid schizophrenic

what rock do you live under to think even the fattest neckbeard still says normie

Well69
If it isn't thegoodperry the platypusillanimous individual, you fell right into my trap!
[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/anime-traps/images/e/e7/Felix_Argyle.png/revision/latest?cb=20161202030625[/img]
You are now a weeb.
*falls backwards in chair*

op i don't know why you think these kinds of things are a good idea to post

i'm genuinely concerned that mm is a paranoid schizophrenic

He's just socially handicapped dw

Asking for my loving self.

Huh?
loud soundsWhere's perry?
Oh no!!!
I didn't get my 4chan monthly update!
They're called reggies now!
Well, breathing sucked anyway.
Well69
If it isn't thegoodperry the platypusillanimous individual, you fell right into my trap!

You are now a weeb.
No I'm ko

Anime is autism, and i dub thee weeb.
Autoasty.

I use the emplemon definition of "Normie" which is anyone who consumes mainstream media regularly and almost ritualistically. Basically anyone at the hump of the bell curve. Everyone else is just outsiders, which are usually the people are content makers and those who live on the cutting edge of media and memetics.

I use the emplemon definition of "Normie" which is anyone who consumes mainstream media regularly and almost ritualistically. Basically anyone at the hump of the bell curve. Everyone else is just outsiders, which are usually the people are content makers and those who live on the cutting edge of media and memetics.

did matthew just learn what a meme is or something