Author Topic: How are you doing today?  (Read 2040 times)

Thought I should just check up on you. You feeling alright? Had a rough day? Let's talk about it.

Not bad so far taking my first drug test ever for a job so thats fun I guess?

my gpu died about half an hour ago after nearly 6 years of service so now i gotta deal with that stuff but ive been doing decently well otherwise

Not bad so far taking my first drug test ever for a job so thats fun I guess?
what work are you doing?

my gpu died about half an hour ago after nearly 6 years of service so now i gotta deal with that stuff but ive been doing decently well otherwise
i feel that on a high level

how are you doing today?

how are you doing today?
thanks for asking. this is technically my second day of summer vacation and i'm gonna walk with my graduating class on saturday. this entire week is mostly about preparation. i'm gonna get my hair straightened tomorrow.

thanks for asking. this is technically my second day of summer vacation and i'm gonna walk with my graduating class on saturday. this entire week is mostly about preparation. i'm gonna get my hair straightened tomorrow.
I've never straightened my hair, but I'm going in to get the split ends trimmed probably tomorrow

I've never straightened my hair, but I'm going in to get the split ends trimmed probably tomorrow
split ends have forgeted up my showers so bad
probably gonna get them trimmed off during the straightening process

I did a drinking Stream last night playing Terraria. I told people for every new follower I got I'd take a shot of 120 proof whiskey. I ended up taking 32 shots and got stuff faced. Now it is the following morning and I regret life.

I did a drinking Stream last night playing Terraria. I told people for every new follower I got I'd take a shot of 120 proof whiskey. I ended up taking 32 shots and got stuff faced. Now it is the following morning and I regret life.
How did you not puke wtf

OP, I was perma'd for this kind of thread. Pls lock before you get hammered too

How did you not puke wtf

I didn't puke while I was drunk. I only puked this morning. I made sure to eat plenty of food last night lmao