Author Topic: Post real life pictures of your Big Irons (gun thread)  (Read 3750 times)

I'm thinking about getting a gun to conceal carry. the restrictions are pretty lax in alabama
idk what I'd get tho. I mean, obviously a handgun. but aside from that idk

I'm thinking about getting a gun to conceal carry. the restrictions are pretty lax in alabama

Try taking a safety course at a range, when I took mine they let me try out a couple different handguns which is a good starting place to think about what you want

honor student megathread

a good handgun is all about how it feels in your hand. you want a gun that you can get a good grip with to stay accurate and upon firing, you're able to recover your aim quickly ready to fire again. what type of gun is best though? it really depends for each person. if you got smaller hands you could settle for a smaller gun. same thing if you got bigger hands.

personally I'd like to get a tokarev

Maybe you should get an Arsenal double barrel

i tried a m1911 (converted to 9mm) and a glock and forget me the glocks ironsights are handicapped
edit: im handicapped, didnt realize this was post pictures of your big irons not talk about big irons, ignore

actually a friends gun, but an ak-47 with shoulder strap, hand grip,  and see through magazine nonetheless

looks exactly like this

I actually really want an AK-47 but I have no forgetin clue where I'd get one. I saw some century arms ak at a gun show recently but I hear century arms makes stuffty guns, which is actually why I got the oracle .308 over some century arms G3 which was $100 cheaper

like there's nfa (?) dealers and stuff but idk man anything you can't pick up at cabelas is probably 40 billion dollars

i tried a m1911 (converted to 9mm) and a glock and forget me the glocks ironsights are handicapped
edit: im handicapped, didnt realize this was post pictures of your big irons not talk about big irons, ignore

Nah man go ahead it's the Guns Thread too

I actually really want an AK-47 but I have no forgetin clue where I'd get one.

i wouldn't know about century arms, but there's a weapons shop here called Clyde's Armory? they sell from handguns to law enforcement weaponry. it all felt and looked like some quality stuff. im p sure that's where that ak came from

thread reminds me of how badly i wanna go to a shooting range

before i read the full title i thought i was going to post a pic of my arms lol

AKs IMPORTED through Century Arms are usually fine but AKs made by Century are just not reliable. Rule of thumb don't buy AKs made in the states.

the first prototype for the hudson h9 really makes me wish there was a stainless frame option in the final version because cyberpunk aesthetic stuff gets me rock hard.  i'd pay double the price of the standard model if i was 21

honor student megathread
Not until insertnamehere arrives.