Post real life pictures of your Big Irons (gun thread)

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of your Big Irons (gun thread)  (Read 3744 times)

My fore end finally came in today after USPS delayed it 40 billion times and now my AR is pretty much complete save for the bipod I still need to get and maybe a couple other walmart tactic00l gadgets I might put on the end

Looks good tho

thread reminds me of how badly i wanna go to a shooting range

What are the ranges like in Europe? There were a couple in Aus I looked at but they're nothing like America's, the guns are actually tethered to the sides of each stall lol

[img ]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/346379700983300106/447368770982248448/IMG_20180519_140238.jpg[/img]
does this count :cookieMonster:

Only if you mod it for extra power

there's a weapons shop here called Clyde's Armory

I looked it up and I actually do have one near me. They actually seem to have really good prices lol. I wish I'd known about this place before now
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 03:33:14 PM by Punished Rally »

What are the ranges like in Europe? There were a couple in Aus I looked at but they're nothing like America's, the guns are actually tethered to the sides of each stall lol
should be the same as in america but you need to be a certain age to use single fire weapons

Y'all mind if I b u m p this thread because I don't have anyone to show my guns to since my gf left me? Cool

Got my bipod today so now it's pretty much complete and it looks pretty EPIC

It's insanely loving heavy though and I guess that's what I deserve for buying a .308

i dont want 2 b rude rally but ur ar is ugly as hell (sorry)

@rally go for 6.8 SPC. That’s what I have in my pig gun, I’ve liked it much more than .308 and it’s been much easier to kill pigs with in my experence. Ammo is little more expensive but it’s a joy to shoot

sup gamers

my family does a shootout every christmas and this was what everyone brought
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 12:05:28 PM by Trogtor »

Put that down before you hurt someone!

@rally go for 6.8 SPC. That’s what I have in my pig gun, I’ve liked it much more than .308 and it’s been much easier to kill pigs with in my experence. Ammo is little more expensive but it’s a joy to shoot

Have you seen that one AR-15 that's chambered in .308? Like an actual AR-15 and not an AR-10, so it's super light but high power.

I need more goddamn money

I've never actually owned a gun, closest thing is a BB gun my dad bought the family when I was younger.

I wouldn't mind buying some sort of rifle for med-long range (like 200-300 yard+) target shooting, but I just feel I have enough hobbies to spend my time and money on already.

So I just go to the range on occasion with some friends and shoot their guns. Last time I went, the range had this gorgeous looking black and dark metallic blue AR-15 for sale