I Masturbated right after the Gritty Grapnel shooting Shirt Decal

Author Topic: I Masturbated right after the Gritty Grapnel shooting Shirt Decal  (Read 15940 times)

U MAD BRO??
this rage is going on my meme page.
normie.
How old are you, CCC? Give me an honest answer. I'm genuinely curious why you think any of this stuff is remotely amusing. You can't be any older than the average freshman
Answer my question

You'll never be as good at this as the people you are trying to emulate

[im g]http://cdn.smosh.com/wp-content/uploads/bloguploads/u-mad-2.jpg[/img]
epic

are you really trying to meme your way out of this? how pathetic. :/

well you memed your way into it wiht shrek jpegs so like ??????

well you memed your way into it wiht shrek jpegs so like ??????
Why are you trying so hard to defend this kid table salt? There are funnier people out there you know.

> trying to meme my way out
> in a meme thread
> with dead memes
> lawl

> trying to meme my way out
> in a meme thread
> with dead memes
> lawl
You're going nowhere with this

How old are you, CCC? Give me an honest answer. I'm genuinely curious why you think any of this stuff is remotely amusing. You can't be any older than the average freshman

My guess: 9-10th grade, probably socially awkward, tries and fails to be the "class clown", has to take his stuffty humor here where it's guaranteed replies by poorly emulating the other forum "funny guys"

My guess: 9-10th grade, probably socially awkward, tries and fails to be the "class clown", has to take his stuffty humor here where it's guaranteed replies by poorly emulating the other forum "funny guys"
why are you so Angry lol