I Masturbated right after the Gritty Grapnel shooting Shirt Decal

Author Topic: I Masturbated right after the Gritty Grapnel shooting Shirt Decal  (Read 15913 times)

why are you so Angry lol

[ ]
[ ]

You should try responding to the criticism, you might accidentally develop your social skills

[ ]
[ ]

You should try responding to the criticism, you might accidentally develop your social skills

Hmmmm perhaps
this is really making me think about my social skills on a blockland forum
Thanks rally !

Like the sad part is that people actually want you to be funny and are probably more than willing to help you be funny. The problem is when you take offense to criticism and start flinging more unfunny memestuff as a defense mechanism to being criticized for posting unfunny memestuff. You're just painting a target on yourself.

Like the sad part is that people actually want you to be funny and are probably more than willing to help you be funny. The problem is when you take offense to criticism and start flinging more unfunny memestuff as a defense mechanism to being criticized for posting unfunny memestuff. You're just painting a target on yourself.

you do realize I'm not reading these long ass sentences right.

you do realize I'm not reading these long ass sentences right.

But the thing is, you are, whether you like to admit it or not, and you're choosing to respond by
flinging more unfunny memestuff as a defense mechanism to being criticized for posting unfunny memestuff

It's immature, and we all see right through it. But hey, it's your rep, not mine.

hey ralaly im going to quote this
You're going nowhere with this
jsut tell me if im being too subtle

Table I'm sorry man but you're not a hero for actively deciding to be the peanut gallery here. The more you enable his stuffty behavior the more you prolong the stuff he gets.

ccc i know im not the person who should be judging people's sense of humor but shock humor is the lowest form of comedy

Table I'm sorry man but you're not a hero for actively deciding to be the peanut gallery here. The more you enable his stuffty behavior the more you prolong the stuff he gets.
im not trying to be a hero though (no pun intended)
i'am just trying to say Do Not Feed Le Trolls

See, I saw nothing bad from you and wondered why everyone wanted you BOS. Seeing your bullstuff all over the forums makes me know why.

See, I saw nothing bad from you and wondered why everyone wanted you BOS. Seeing your bullstuff all over the forums makes me know why.
But the thing is, you are, whether you like to admit it or not, and you're choosing to respond by
It's immature, and we all see right through it. But hey, it's your rep, not mine.

i know this isnt in the drama board but /support

im still waiting for my shindol henshin addon silly clownman

Why is this thread aids?

im still waiting for my shindol henshin addon silly clownman
im still making that
Why is this thread aids?
people dont know what bait is

people dont know what bait is

Here's a crash course for people who don't know

« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 04:34:19 PM by Punished Rally »