Valve starts cracking down on loveual content on Steam.

Author Topic: Valve starts cracking down on loveual content on Steam.  (Read 5784 times)

50% of steam is basically weeb virtual novel bullstuff im so glad they're finally doing something about it

why though lol

there's already an age verification on said games.

valve needs to get their heads out of their asses and work on preventing games made in gamemaker from appearing on the store.

what are you talking about they're basically removing the most mediocre and overdone genre on steam. that's basically a mutual benefit between steam and the world

what are you talking about they're basically removing the most mediocre and overdone genre on steam. that's basically a mutual benefit between steam and the world

i like VN but that's besides the point.

we need VN games that had many hours of hard work to direct the art and make a story removed, but this is ok, right?

valve needs to get their heads out of their asses and work on preventing games made in gamemaker from appearing on the store.
...... you do understand the irony in this post right

...... you do understand the irony in this post right

oh stuff lol now i do

i like VN but that's besides the point.
well theres your problem: you exist

we need VN games
we really dont

this is ok, right?
i dont see any underage anime girls so it's automatically passable.

seeing this removed from steam makes me cry tears of joy

why though lol

there's already an age verification on said games.

you automatically remove hotline miami and others like nuclear throne and risk of rain because you support anime tiddies over actually developed games

engine =/= quality you loving handicap

the weebs are livid heh

you automatically remove hotline miami and others like nuclear throne and risk of rain because you support anime tiddies over actually developed games

did i say this? no

did i say this? no
you said they should prevent games made in gamemaker from reaching the store.

............................. ............................. ........................

you said they should prevent games made in gamemaker from reaching the store.

............................. ............................. ........................

i didn't mean that literally, i meant officerzach-esque sort of gamemaker games.